Friday, June 20, 2008

Already HOT

Well it is only 11am and it is already extremely hot outside. Don't think either of us will be running this morning. Hopefully later this evening I can go for a bike ride while Hans is at work and after it cools off a little! Hans got up nice and early despite another late night and is working on getting my desk put together! Crossing my fingers that a majority of it is done or even all of it, before he goes to work for the day. I am still studying for my EMT boards which are on Tuesday evening in Mason City. Starting to get really nervous but should be ok as long as I keep preparing. I also get the lovely job of cleaning all the window sills at some point today. They are absolutely disgusting and since we moved in, that wasn't on the top of the to-do list.


Another reason we are cleaning so vigorously is because we are having visitors!! HOORAY! My twin cousins are coming on Sunday afternoon and are going to spend a couple of hours with us. They might spend the night which would be awesome. The two of them are running Grandma's Marathon for the first time ever so between Hans and I we are trying to convince them that they should stay here overnight and rest up and then head the rest of the way back home to Iowa another 4-5 hour drive. We'll see.


Otherwise not much else is new since yesterday. The same 'ol cleaning, studying and putting stuff away. We want all of our family to know that we miss you all lots and can't wait for a visit from some of you! It would be nice to grill out with others and have other people to talk to once in a while face to face! So give us a call or send us an email if you want to come and visit. We have plenty of space!

Love you all!

No comments: