Friday, October 23, 2009

Life...does it exist outside of school and work?

Well today was my first day back at school after being stuck in the house for a week with H1N1! Let me warn all of you, if you get it, be prepared to do nothing, and fall behind in everything because all you want to do is lay around and sleep, but oh wait, your body hurts so darn much you can't sleep. Vicious cycle!

Anyways...so after a week of missing classes I am now trying to play catch up, which doesn't work well in Organic and Biochemistry or Algebra for that matter. I am so far in over my head, not sure what I am going to do! Also trying to prepare for the National Registry Paramedic Boards in Des Moines Iowa on November 7th!

Hopefully the weather will be good througth the 8th so that I can make it back and forth to Des Moines safely to take my boards...after that it can start snowing all that it wants to. Oh wait...it already did that. Today we had sleet, ice, freezing rain, snow...terrible road conditions. Many accidents along the interstates, keeping the ambulance crews a hoppin! Gotta love the winter time...everyone forgets how to drive!!!!! As our teachers always taught us...Keep it simple Stupid...or for this matter Keep it Slow Stupid!

Well not much else to report, Hans and I have not seen much of each other over the past couple of weeks because I have been so sick, his long work hours, and that we work the exact opposite schedules. Oh well, at least we have food and a roof over our heads, we can't complain!

Will write more later!

No comments: