Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Room

Well the baby room is complete minus the shelving! Today we got the bedding ready, the dresser put together and our new rocking chair and ottoman arrived! Hans was the first to sit in the rocking chair and nearly fell asleep...I guess that is a good thing since he gets to be Mr. Dad next semester.







Tomorrow Hans should get the closet finished which will be great because that means I can start putting clothes and blankets and books away and getting organized. However we are still waiting on the woodwork so we have to leave the floor clear and any extra floor space will be needed to navigate furniture around the room as they install everything!

As I mentioned above Hans is going to be Mr. Dad next semester which he says he is looking forward to. Not sure if he realizes quite yet how many hours a week he will have baby all to himself. Between leadership clinical and Adult Health II clinical and in - class time I am not going to be home in the mornings or afternoons much! Thank goodness we have an awesome daycare provider who is willing to keep baby Schafer from 3pm - 1am! God Bless her! She is one of two in our county that is registered for night time day care which is a huge blessing! I hope Hans is up to the challenge...I just wish I was going to be around more but once May arrives I will have lots of time with baby Schafer and lots of studying to do for boards!

No comments: